A Rational Resignation
While Sarah Palin's resignation may not facilitate her election as President of the United States, it may well be a good move for her personally.
1. She probably wasn't going to get elected president anyway.
2. She can now sell her book and give speeches. Over time, this should at least enable her to make a few million dollars.
3. Her audiences will be people who like her - not people who dislike her.
4. She will no longer have to put up with endless media inquiries about herself and her family.
5. She can host a talk show and judge others - as opposed to being judged by hosts of talk shows.
6. In her spare time, she can relax and enjoy herself.
Given the above, her resignation sounds like a good move to me!
The comments to this entry are closed.