Sarah Palin and Kate Gosselin starring on TLC?

"America's Two Most Polarizing Moms" television special - coming soon, to TLC?

The Silver Spring-based cable network went into full "No Comment" mode yesterday in response to a media pile-on over a report Kate Gosselin and Sarah Palin were going to meet up in one spectacular "Kate Plus 8" TV special being shot for the cable network. Read the full blog post.

By Jodi Westrick  |  July 23, 2010; 10:56 AM ET  | Category:  National Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati
Previous: Humor Chief: Which is funniest? | Next: Rep. Charles Rangel: Should he resign?

Comments

Why would I want to give any more fuel to either of these media whores? Maybe if they named the series "Media Whores" and had a gaggle of psychologists follow them around to help us understand their behaviors, maybe then. And throw in a business planner or two to help them account for the money they will take from the morons who think either of these women have something of value to say.

Posted by: Anglo_Rider | July 23, 2010 1:05 PM

I might watch it once, but only if they change the TLC name from "The Learning Channel" to "The LOSER Channel."

Posted by: CALDEM | July 23, 2010 3:11 PM

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER.

Posted by: charley42 | July 23, 2010 3:47 PM

Hold on!!!, wasn't Sarah Palin vocally opposed to the elitist media and everything related to Hollywood and show biz?.
Now she is part of the same stuff she so adamantly opposed back when she was just a "regular true American". Who knew huh?

Posted by: eaglestrk01 | July 23, 2010 4:32 PM

I seriously cannot imagine watching such a disgusting display. Why would it even be considered? They are both a couple of losers.

Posted by: mbrumble | July 23, 2010 4:42 PM

Well, I read she is going to show us how to avoid bears. That might be useful information some day....

Posted by: Trout1 | July 23, 2010 4:50 PM

I will qualify my response to say, "Yes" to watching if it was going to be that they were going off a cliff together. To actually have to consider enduring either of them blathering is beyond consideration.

Posted by: blankspace | July 23, 2010 5:05 PM

blankspace,

Maybe they can do a remake of Thelma and Louise!!! :D

Posted by: cmecyclist | July 23, 2010 5:28 PM

Watch Sarah and Kate do what? Is it legal? Can the kids see it? One is delusional, the other a what?

Seriously, would you let either one in the front door? If not, why would you want them to enter through the television machine?

Posted by: BigTrees | July 23, 2010 7:28 PM

Not on TLC.
On Playboy, maybe.

Posted by: WmarkW | July 23, 2010 8:18 PM

If we're lucky , a lighting fixture will fall and kill them both.

Posted by: veerle1 | July 23, 2010 9:44 PM

Pardon me while I VOMIT! Long ago I began referring to TLC as the "freak show" of cable TV!

Posted by: anonpost1 | July 23, 2010 10:19 PM

Sarah Palin has a very very very thin skin. She can give one nasty speech after another demonizing President Obama and still claim she is a Christian. A total hypocrite and a number one dim bulb. Hey Sarah, that daughter you hustled to speak out against teenaged pregnancy is now shacking up with her boy friend and just might get knocked again. Then what Sarah, will your witch doctor Pastor pray away the witches around her? Palin thinks it is okay for her to trash the reputations of decent and innocent people, but Lord do not refute the lies and unGodly things she says and does. She lied about why she quit as Governor of Alaska and could not bring herself to plainly state that she wanted to cash in on the publicity she got from McCain and the teabagging hyenas. Remember Sarah what Almighty God tells us, "what you do to the least of my people you do to Me". You're no Christian, just a money grubbing publicity seeking showoff.
And Kate, stay the hell home and raise your eight kids. You drove their father away and now you seek publicity for yourself more than the nurturing of your kids. For shame on these two egotists.

Posted by: papafritz571 | July 24, 2010 3:12 AM

I'm afraid the 92% 'NO' just means that failin Palin's fans can't read.

Posted by: dotellen | July 24, 2010 4:39 AM

No, I would find no interest in such a show; however, reacting to the idea in a virulent manner seems to me to be validating the ability of both women to cause a reaction from the public and so the show just might attract viewers in spite of this poll.

Posted by: n01cat1 | July 24, 2010 5:54 AM

No Mensa meeting here, the conversation would boor a bug!

Posted by: neil01907 | July 24, 2010 12:16 PM

I agree with the comments "only if they drive off a cliff together a la Thelma and Louise!" Or maybe if they shoot at each other from helicopters.
It's beyond me why America is so smitten with these two mean-spirited, just-plain-dumb HARPIES...I suppose it's really because they're both good-looking. If they weren't attractive, their 15 mins. of fame would have been over long ago.

Posted by: AnnieD1 | July 25, 2010 3:30 PM