The League

THE QUESTION

Who's Going to Win?

Will Pittsburgh get its sixth Lombardi trophy or will Arizona get its first? The League panel weighs in with their picks and analysis of the biggest game of the year.

Posted by Emil Steiner on January 30, 2009 11:20 AM
FROM THE PANEL

Praising Arizona

Throw logic out the window on Sunday. I'm picking Arizona, and the reason is Larry Fitzgerald.

Posted by Gene Wang, on January 30, 2009 7:15 PM

Kurt Can Do It

I don't know, who's going to win, but I'm pulling for the Cardinals because of Kurt, and I think it would be great for football to have a new team win.

Posted by Dick Vermeil, on January 30, 2009 1:21 PM

St. Louis Symmetry

Steelers 27-17, but that might be my heart talking, not my head.

Posted by David Aldridge, on January 30, 2009 11:52 AM

Cards Win in the Cards

My gut is with Maya Angelou and Phyllis Diller There's something about Arizona that seems impressive.

Posted by Dan Levy, on January 30, 2009 11:40 AM

Cards in the Zone

The team's that hot at the end usually wins, and Arizona is hot now.

Posted by Charles Mann, on January 30, 2009 11:32 AM

Cards Have the Edge

Arizona's offense is almost tailor-made to discombobulate that amazing Steelers defense.

Posted by Doug Farrar, on January 30, 2009 11:30 AM

I Hate the Cards, but I Like Them Sunday

I hate the football Cardinals but...

Posted by Cindy Boren, on January 30, 2009 11:25 AM

Hot? Cool It.

Yes, the Cardinals are hot. But how do you think the Steelers got here? Through a raffle?

Posted by David Larimer, on January 30, 2009 11:24 AM

Cardinal Virtues onto Victory

When it comes to knowing what's going to happen, no one knows anything.

Posted by Zach Leibowitz, on January 30, 2009 11:23 AM

Defense Beats Offense

The age-old adage is that "great defenses win championships," and in reality this is what will happen on Sunday.

Posted by Peter Schaffer, on January 30, 2009 11:21 AM

Offense Wins a Championship This Time

The Cardinals have shaken off good defenses recently. Why not on Sunday?

Posted by Matthew Bonesteel, on January 30, 2009 11:21 AM

One for the Other Thumb

Offense may be sexy, but defense will have Pittsburgh feeling six-y.

Posted by Desmond Bieler, on January 30, 2009 11:00 AM

Red Herring

Let's keep this simple: Steelers 28, Cardinals 10.

Posted by Emil Steiner, on January 30, 2009 9:18 AM

FEATURED COMMENTS

AFinLA: Good--I am glad the "experts" are picking the Cardinals. Pittsburgh plays at its best when underrated. Here we go Steelers!...

slim2: Who's going to win? Who cares?...

dgblues: Who's going to win? Over-rated, under-talented, under-qualified token female sportscasters who never touched a football in their lives. ...

Make a Comment  |  All Comments (14)