The League

THE QUESTION

NCAA Bracket Day vs. Fantasy Football Draft Day

What's more entertaining, filling out your NCAA pool brackets or drafting your fantasy football team?

Posted by Emil Steiner on March 15, 2009 4:48 AM
FROM THE PANEL

Beauty of the tourney, like fantasy, is the unexpected

The best aspect of both the NCAA tournament and Fantasy Football is the discovery of that "diamond in the rough."

Posted by Rob Rang, on March 17, 2009 10:12 PM

Madness over Fantasy

Just cutting to those team rooms and student-filled arenas cheering as they make the Big Dance is almost as exciting as watching the games themselves.

Posted by Dan Levy, on March 16, 2009 11:13 AM

Tourney Tops Draft

Unlike filling out your bracket, the draft gets less exciting as you move to the final round.

Posted by Emil Steiner, on March 16, 2009 11:10 AM

Off The Bubble

Both bracket day and fantasy draft day should be given holiday status. I mean if Arbor Day is a holiday

Posted by Zach Leibowitz, on March 16, 2009 9:34 AM

Fantasy Anti-Climax

I used to go along with the group-think that had dubbed the fantasy football draft the best day of the sports calendar, but it never fails to disappoint.

Posted by Dan Steinberg, on March 15, 2009 6:48 PM

Fantasy Rules

NCAA bracketology is a month of "madness" but fantasy football is a year-long obsession.

Posted by Jim McCormick, on March 15, 2009 4:36 PM

They're Both Fun

What do I like about Fantasy Football? You can try to screw people over in a trade. That part's fun.

Posted by Austin Kearns, on March 15, 2009 6:14 AM

Draft Over Bracket

As a sports event, March Madness can't be beat, but participating in a fantasy football draft is the cheatsheet-clutching, hands-down winner over filling out a bracket.

Posted by Desmond Bieler, on March 15, 2009 6:00 AM

Fantasy Is All You Need

Come Selection Sunday, I'll be scouting sleeper running backs, as I construct my master roster for fantasy football domination.

Posted by Gene Wang, on March 15, 2009 5:13 AM

FEATURED COMMENTS

LegallyMurphy: Anybody who thinks the NCAA tournament is on a par with NFL fantasy football is a mentally challenged unstable human. March Maddness reminds...

stankybuns: I am not going to go so far as to say people who prefer the NCAA dance to fantasy football are crazy, but I will say it is like comparing st...

hoos3014: The fact that you are reading this board right now instead of working should be a clue...March Madness is FAR superior to NFL Fantasy as a p...

Make a Comment  |  All Comments (6)