The League

THE QUESTION

Where Should T.O. Go?

Which team should go after Terrell Owens -- and why?

Posted by Emil Steiner on March 5, 2009 10:36 AM
FROM THE PANEL

When Personality Trumps Performance

A little narcissism can be okay, but too much "me, me, me" leaves little room for others.

Posted by Dr. Matthew Prowler, on March 6, 2009 12:26 PM

T.O.'s Longest Yard

Terrell Owens has no one but himself to blame for his current predicament.

Posted by David Aldridge, on March 6, 2009 9:35 AM

Terrell Owens To DC

Don't believe the front office hype, Terrell Owens will be a Redskin.

Posted by Kornheiser & Wilbon, on March 6, 2009 8:51 AM

T.O. Spells No

Chances are the next time we see Owens will be in a reality show rather than an NFL stadium.

Posted by Peter Schaffer, on March 5, 2009 11:34 PM

Strong draft hurts T.O.

With seven potential first round WRs in this year's draft, fewer teams will be interested in the enigmatic Owens.

Posted by Rob Rang, on March 5, 2009 3:46 PM

T.O. to the Ravens?

Without T.O. Dallas is just another pretender, and only Wade Phillips to blame.

Posted by Gene Wang, on March 5, 2009 1:49 PM

Terrell and the Jets?

Yes, he's over the hill, but what better stage for a swan song than Broadway?

Posted by Les Carpenter, on March 5, 2009 12:00 PM

Plenty of Possibilities

There are only about six or seven teams for which signing Owens would make no sense at all.

Posted by Mark Maske, on March 5, 2009 11:17 AM

NE, Maybe

Sometimes the best way to prevent distractions is to keep them out of your locker room. We're coaches, not psychologists.

Posted by Dick Vermeil, on March 5, 2009 11:12 AM

Too Much Baggage

For Jones to cut the ties with T.O. sends a huge red flag to the rest of the NFL.

Posted by Doug Farrar, on March 5, 2009 10:49 AM

NFC East Redux

DC...get your popcorn ready. But be mindful -- it'll get stale pretty quick.

Posted by Dan Levy, on March 5, 2009 10:12 AM

March 6th Winner: INKYDOG

I have been a Redskins fan all of my life, but as God as my witness, if they sign TO I will pack away my burgundy and gold jersey and find another team to follow.

Posted by TOP COMMENTER, on March 5, 2009 6:39 AM

FEATURED COMMENTS

shalshah: T.O. should come to the Redskins. He's an amazing football player. He speaks his mind and plays hard. He does not temper his words, which m...

OBXCrabby: Away, home, or any other place where we do not have to hear any more about this jerk....

ozpunk: I think he will land in Detroit. Sort of trading places with Roy Williams as the complement to Megatron. I think the fans up there would l...

Make a Comment  |  All Comments (91)