The League

THE QUESTION

Where Should Mark Sanchez Play?

Granted the former USC quarterback is probably going in the top 10, but which team is his game best for?

Posted by Emil Steiner on April 22, 2009 2:00 PM
FROM THE PANEL

Avoid Mark Sanchez, Redskins

Another young hotshot quarterback is not the answer, but the Redskins just do stupid stuff.

Posted by Kornheiser & Wilbon, on April 23, 2009 7:54 AM

Mariucci and Mayock Pick Sanchez Over Stafford

If you put Sanchez in the right system, one that emphasized creativity and route diversity and pocket movement, he'll do everything required to be a great player in this league.

Posted by Doug Farrar, on April 22, 2009 9:05 PM

Sanchez Fits Seattle

Much has been made of Mark Sanchez's rising stock. As perhaps the only media member who viewed his Combine performance live, as well as attended USC's Pro Day, I can understand why.

Posted by Rob Rang, on April 22, 2009 6:41 PM

West Coast Ideal

If he can be in a system -- like what's perceived to be the West Coast system -- where the ball gets out quick in a shorter area, he'll do well.

Posted by Charley Casserly, on April 22, 2009 2:41 PM

More Data Needed

You'd like to have had another year to verify what you think you see in what he did this last year.

Posted by Brian Billick, on April 22, 2009 2:29 PM

Don't Blame Mel Kiper

If he doesn't pan out in Denver Mel Kiper has taught us who to blame.

Posted by Dan Levy, on April 22, 2009 2:10 PM

Redskins or Seahawks

Playing under Jim Zorn, would be a great way to start Sanchez's career.

Posted by Shawn Zobel, on April 22, 2009 2:05 PM

FEATURED COMMENTS

drjblevyod: OVER AND OVER-YOU BUILD WITH OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINES-jOE MONTANA COULD NOT WIN WITH A POOR OFFENSIVE LINE. A SERVICABLE Qback can hel...

LeftwithNochoice: I don't buy that this guy is 6' 3". He's got Heath Schuler written all over him. If he's so good, why isn't he going back to win a champio...

cherron67: I received 2 letters telling me my numbers (2 different wait list numbers) were up and they were ready to let me buy tickets, in addition I ...

Make a Comment  |  All Comments (29)