The League

THE QUESTION

Take a Life, Ban for Life?

Roger Goodell suspended wide receiver Donte Stallworth for one year, but should players who kill someone be permanently expelled from the NFL?

Posted by Emil Steiner on August 13, 2009 12:00 PM
FROM THE PANEL

Ban Him For Life

The NFL has to, at some point, step in and determine where the line is going to be drawn about allowing players to be a part of the league.

Posted by Matt Loede, on August 13, 2009 10:01 PM

He's Not a Murderer

Donte Stallworth drove with a buzz on, which makes him a criminal, of which the NFL has plenty already.

Posted by Sean McCann, on August 13, 2009 3:33 PM

Not Fit for the NFL

How as a fan am I supposed to root for a guy like Donte Stallworth again?

Posted by Jason Brewer, on August 13, 2009 3:21 PM

I'm Sorry

I will use my suspension to reflect, fulfill my obligations, and make a positive impact on the lives of those who look up to NFL players.

Posted by Donte' Stallworth, on August 13, 2009 2:36 PM

Enough Punishment

He has been punished by the justice system, he has been punished by the NFL and more importantly his conscious will be punishing him for the rest of his life.

Posted by Robert Littal, on August 13, 2009 12:44 PM

Suspension is Enough

There is a chasm of difference between murder and a tragic accident.

Posted by Jason Maloni, on August 13, 2009 12:35 PM

Ban Donte' For Life

Maybe a life would be saved if the NFL started banning players after it has been proven that they ended the life of another human being.

Posted by David Hill, on August 13, 2009 12:23 PM

Stallworth Suspended For One Season

Without Pay

Posted by Mark Maske, on August 13, 2009 10:40 AM

FEATURED COMMENTS

popedope: I wouldn't root for him if he was on my team. In fact I would root for Michael Vick before him. He murdered a man, unintentionally of course...

LouisianaVirginian: I have some questions for Mr. Stallworth...If you were making so much money that you could AFFORD a Bentley, why couldn't you and why didn't...

Make a Comment  |  All Comments (4)