The League

THE QUESTION

Who Will Be This Year's Detroit Lions?

Which 0-3 team has the best shot of going winless this season?

Posted by Emil Steiner on September 28, 2009 6:00 AM
FROM THE PANEL

Rams Shackled

St. Louis will be lucky to win two games this season.

Posted by Sean McCann, on September 28, 2009 2:08 PM

Media Conspiracy

It is not a coincidence that there are zero winless teams on the West Coast or in the Northeast.

Posted by Brian Tarcy, on September 28, 2009 1:59 PM

Woe and The Season in Tampa?

While the Cleveland Browns may have a worse team, the Browns play a much more favorable schedule than the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Posted by Shawn Zobel, on September 28, 2009 1:13 PM

Oakland Fires Everyone

After firing his players and most of the Raiders organization, Davis said he would hold open tryouts and remake his roster.

Posted by John Morgan, on September 28, 2009 9:42 AM

Could it Be Cleveland?

I have a feeling it's going to be a cold, dark fall on Lake Erie.

Posted by Matt Infante, on September 28, 2009 9:27 AM

Brown and Out

Cleveland is well on its way to being an 0-16 team.

Posted by Matt Loede, on September 28, 2009 6:57 AM

Fail to the Chiefs

With each passing week, it's looking like the Chiefs' January 3rd trip to Mile High might be a battle -- a battle to go 1-15.

Posted by Joel Thorman, on September 28, 2009 6:39 AM

Have to Score to Win, Cleveland

Do I think any teams will go 0-16 this year? No. If I had to pick though, I'm sad to say my Browns look like the best bet

Posted by Dan Parker, on September 28, 2009 6:31 AM

Bucking Perfection

Though it probably won't happen, Cleveland or Tampa Bay could give Detroit's record a run.

Posted by Nick Houllis, on September 28, 2009 6:22 AM

FEATURED COMMENTS

alex35332: I don't think anyone will go winless. So I am going to take this in terms of who will be the joke team of the NFL and say our beloved WASHI...

cavebeast2: The Raiders or the Redskins are worst teams in the NFL and deserve to go winless. The Browns just plain stink to high heaven and their fans ...

Make a Comment  |  All Comments (2)