The League

THE QUESTION

Colts vs. Saints Who would win?

If Indianapolis and New Orleans were to meet Sunday, on a neutral field, which team would emerge victorious?

Posted by Emil Steiner on December 4, 2009 10:27 AM
FROM THE PANEL

No prayer for the Saints

It might be a N'awlins thing, but the Colts seem to have the gris gris this year.

Posted by Dawn Knight, on December 6, 2009 1:42 AM

Saints vs. Colts

Who would win if Indianapolis were to play New Orleans this Sunday, on a neutral turf? Vote now...

Posted by Reader Poll, on December 4, 2009 2:15 PM

Saints have the slight edge

In the case of movable force versus resistible object, the Saints win, because their pass defense could give even Peyton Manning fits.

Posted by Doug Farrar, on December 4, 2009 11:25 AM

Saints, for now

Now, if these teams meet in February? Completely different ball game, I imagine. In a game this Sunday, however, I'd favor the Saints.

Posted by Tim McHale, on December 4, 2009 10:43 AM

Vegas line

Director of race and sports operations at Wynn resort lays down the odds for this hypothetical matchup.

Posted by Johnny Avello, on December 4, 2009 10:38 AM

Feeling Minnesota

If the Saints and Colts were to meet on a neutral field... the Minnesota Vikings would win.

Posted by Dave Goldberg, on December 4, 2009 10:37 AM

Colts by a nose

The Saints could be the leagues best team, but the Colts are very well suited to beat their style of play.

Posted by Joe Baker, on December 4, 2009 10:34 AM

FEATURED COMMENTS

Blarney: This one's easy...Cool Brees would lead the Saints way past the robotic Manning and his team. The Saints can adjust. The Colts need the play...

liddyhogan: No fan of either team, hey I'm from New England, but I'm a fan of the game and I gotta tell ya, I see the Saints taking this thing. Brees is...

Make a Comment  |  All Comments (2)