The League

THE QUESTION

Who cares if Tim Tebow Is pro-life?

Should the Heisman Trophy winner's religious or political views affect your opinion of him as a player?

Posted by Emil Steiner on February 1, 2010 10:00 AM
FROM THE PANEL

Choose free speech

While I admire Tebow's strength and support his freedom of speech, I would still prefer to watch football without controversial ads.

Posted by Dawn Knight, on February 2, 2010 8:57 AM

Opinion matters

Jocks who use their high profile to push a particular religious or social cause should accept any heat that comes with that.

Posted by Jim Buzinski, on February 2, 2010 12:42 AM

Choice = Priority

Wouldn't that $2.6 million be far better spent going to a Haitian relief fund to feed, clothe and care for all those millions of suffering victims?

Posted by Leonard Shapiro, on February 2, 2010 12:22 AM

Don't hate on Tebow

Before the armies of feminism try to gag me and strap electrodes to my forehead: Tim Tebow is one of the better things to happen to young women in some time.

Posted by Sally Jenkins, on February 1, 2010 2:11 PM

Keep belief off the field

Much like church and State, I'm happy to keep my preaching and my football as far apart as possible.

Posted by Dan Levy, on February 1, 2010 12:43 PM

It's Tebow's choice

What Tim Tebow does or does not sponsor or associate himself with off the field, makes no difference to me.

Posted by Doug Farrar, on February 1, 2010 11:29 AM

Change the channel

What he does off the field is his business, there's plenty he needs to worry about on it.

Posted by Robert Littal, on February 1, 2010 10:59 AM

On the field vs. off the field

Should his Super Bowl ad change your opinion of him?

Posted by Reader Poll, on February 1, 2010 10:56 AM

Tebow's pro-life Super Bowl ad

Should CBS pull the Focus on the Family/Tim Tebow pro-life ad from its Super Bowl lineup?

Posted by David Waters, on February 1, 2010 10:45 AM

Free speech first

Nonetheless, the idea of a 22-year-old college senior stating his view on the most watched television show of the year bothers me.

Posted by Dave Goldberg, on February 1, 2010 10:23 AM

FEATURED COMMENTS

NelsonYu: Tim Tebow seems a little "goody-two-shoes" to be true, and he probably is, like all of us are, flawed. And I personally think the choice is...

sauerkraut: Neither focus on the family or Tim Tebow will influence my opinions. Focus on the family is one of the most intolerant pseudochristion organ...

notation: I'd like to see an ad featuring the child of a woman who had amoebic dysentery, as did Tim Tebow's mother, but wasn't so lucky. Where's the...

Make a Comment  |  All Comments (22)