1. Rams... Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma... The Rams need a franchise QB and Bradford seems to have demonstrated that his shoulder his healthy and he's worthy of being the top overall pick.
2. Lions... Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska... Suh might be the best player available in the draft and he's simply too good to pass up here.
3. Buccaneers... Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma... The two standout DTs are gone early.
4. Redskins... Russell Okung, T, Oklahoma State... The Redskins surely would like to trade down and add picks, but they must ensure they don't trade down too far to get a premium LT. If they stay put at fourth, it's a choice between Okung and Trent Williams.
5. Chiefs... Eric Berry, S, Tennessee... A safety who's worthy of a top-five selection.
6. Seahawks... Trent Williams, T, Oklahoma... The run on left tackles is on.
7. Browns... Derrick Morgan, DE/LB, Georgia Tech... The question is whether they'll try to trade up for Bradford.
8. Raiders... Bryan Bulaga, T, Iowa... No one ever really knows what the Raiders are going to do. They could take Jimmy Clausen. If they go LT, Maryland's Bruce Campbell could be intriguing after his scouting combine exploits. There's also talk about Rolando McClain or Mike Iupati.
9. Bills... Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame... Buffalo tried and failed to trade for Donovan McNabb. The Bills get a QB.
10. Jaguars... Earl Thomas, S, Texas... Two safeties in the top 10? Berry and Thomas are worth it. Thomas could play CB or safety.
11. Broncos... Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State... There are questions about Bryant but the Broncos just traded Brandon Marshall.
12. Dolphins... Jason Pierre-Paul, DE/LB, South Florida... The Dolphins get a pass rusher, with Jason Taylor having just left for the Jets.
13. 49ers... Brandon Graham, DE/LB, Michigan... The Niners get a solid defender.
14. Seahawks... Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno State... Mathews is probably the best runner available.
15. Giants... Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama... The Giants released Antonio Pierce earlier in the offseason.
16. Titans... Sergio Kindle, LB, Texas... Tennessee needs a defensive player who can be a force coming off the edge, with Kyle Vanden Bosch having left.
17. 49ers... Joe Haden, CB, Florida... Haden and Kyle Wilson will vie to be the first CB taken.
18. Steelers... Maurkice Pouncey, C/G, Florida... Pittsburgh fortifies the middle of its offensive line. But maybe, just maybe, a QB (like Colt McCoy) could be in play here, with the Ben Roethlisberger situation.
19. Falcons... Jerry Hughes, LB, TCU... Atlanta adds to its pass rush.
20. Texans... Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State... Wilson is the second CB selected.
21. Bengals... Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech... Cincinnati added Antonio Bryant in free agency but passed on Terrell Owens, so it gets a young receiver to go with Bryant and Chad Ochocinco.
22. Patriots... Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma... The lone tight end to go in the first round gives New England a replacement for Benjamin Watson.
23. Packers... Anthony Davis, T, Rutgers... Green Bay patched together its offensive line with older players last season, so it's time to begin thinking of the future for the group that protects Aaron Rodgers.
24. Eagles... C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson... With Brian Westbrook gone, the Eagles add a potentially electrifying player for their backfield.
25. Ravens... Taylor Mays, S, USC... The Ravens add a safety after Jim Leonhard left last offseason, and with Ed Reed talking about retirement not being too far off.
26. Cardinals... Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri... The Cardinals fortify a LB corps that lost departed free agent Karlos Dansby.
27. Cowboys... Bruce Campbell, T, Maryland... The Cowboys need a left tackle after releasing Flozell Adams.
28. Chargers... Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee... The Chargers get a potential replacement for Jamal Williams, who was released this offseason.
29. Jets... Mike Iupati, G, Idaho... The Jets love to run the ball and they get one of the draft's top interior offensive linemen.
30. Vikings... Charles Brown, T, USC... Minnesota restocks its offensive line after losing Artis Hicks, a versatile part-time starter, in free agency.
31. Colts... Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State... The Colts make their defensive line better with a good interior pass rusher.
32. Saints... Devin McCourty, CB, Rutgers... The defending Super Bowl champs showed some vulnerabilities in the defensive backfield.
Please email us to report offensive comments.
Posted by: ozpunk | April 22, 2010 11:01 AM
Posted by: itkonlyyou23 | April 22, 2010 10:57 AM
Posted by: itkonlyyou23 | April 22, 2010 10:56 AM
Posted by: itkonlyyou23 | April 22, 2010 10:55 AM
Posted by: rickyroge | April 21, 2010 2:12 PM
Posted by: ozpunk | April 21, 2010 12:49 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.