The League

Reader Poll
Decide Now

Reader Poll

The League readers vote early and often

Pick Your Top Quarterback

CLICK TO REACT Facebook

By Reader Poll  |  October 19, 2009; 8:38 AM ET  | Category:  Indianapolis Colts , Peyton Manning , Quarterbacks , Reader Poll , Tom Brady Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati
Previous: Leave the Media Out | Next: What About Big Ben?

Comments

even after a horrific game team wise against the saints i still would go with eli manning whom i feel manages a game quite well with the run and pass.i think he manages a clock among the best.

Posted by: ronaldtennillegeorgia1 | October 19, 2009 12:47 PM

Peyton is the best game manager of them all. He has total command over every aspect of the offense when he's on the field.

Posted by: kwbinMD | October 19, 2009 1:06 PM

I would pick Heath Shuler, Patrick Ramsey, and Jason Campbell. I mean, if Dan Snyder picked them, they have to be among the greatest of all time, no?

Posted by: RoJaKa | October 19, 2009 1:49 PM

Are you kidding me? Brett Favre. How dumb is this question?

Posted by: chowner | October 19, 2009 2:12 PM

In an honest game, give me Peyton. But if cheating is allowed then it's Brady every time.

Posted by: kguy1 | October 19, 2009 2:57 PM

If the game is on the line I want Todd Collins, the man is gifted and will lead the Skins to the promise land this season, mark my words.

Posted by: dosxxs | October 19, 2009 3:43 PM

Heath Shuler was drafted in 1994, when JKC was still owner and Norv Turner was coach.

Anyhow, Peyton Manning. He has a better career passing efficiency rating (95.3 to 93.3) and more yards and touchdowns than Brady in only two additional years. Succinctly, for Brady to catch Manning, he would have to thrown for 9500 yards and 68 touchdowns in each of the next two years. Brady has benefitted greatly from the supporting cast, more so than any other QB I can think of.

Posted by: ScottttyF | October 20, 2009 3:20 PM