The League

Reader Poll
Decide Now

Reader Poll

The League readers vote early and often

Is Vick Worthy?

CLICK TO REACT Facebook

By Reader Poll  |  December 25, 2009; 1:16 PM ET  | Category:  Michael Vick , Philadelphia Eagles , Reader Poll Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati
Previous: Vick's the winner | Next: Profiles in Courage?

Comments

I tore up my Eagles cap. I don't want to root for a stupid team.

Posted by: Linebacker1 | December 26, 2009 2:19 PM

I tore up my Eagles cap. I don't want to root for a stupid team.

Posted by: Linebacker1 | December 26, 2009 2:21 PM

Where is the generous sprit of the American people? Vick messed up and he deserved a second chance. Whatever he did he paid for it. G.W.Bush lied about WMD and a whole lot more...he never had to pay for the lives it cost...think about it for a moment, and give credit to Vick for going through the humiliation, the prison and his willingness to pay his debts. Monetary and otherwise.

Posted by: erichk1 | December 26, 2009 5:15 PM

To ERICK1:

The way I was raised,paying ones debts,both monetary and moral, was just considered part of being an accountable and responsible adult.

MR Vick should expect awards for simply...at last...being a responsible adult.

Posted by: travisg2 | December 27, 2009 11:42 AM

My last comment should read:

Mr. Vick should NOT expect awards for simply..at last..being a responsible adult.

Posted by: travisg2 | December 27, 2009 12:00 PM

What a joke! Considering what's happening in the Congress, the bar's pretty low. Even so, have never heard of this award, but still what a joke! What this man did to helpless animals IS UNSPEAKABLE!

Posted by: pelohoki | December 27, 2009 7:33 PM

pelohoki,
yet you worship a country that slaughtered thousands of native people....never paid a price...that is the true joke!!!

Posted by: ohthehypocricee | December 27, 2009 7:39 PM