The League

Y.A. Twittle
RECENT NFL TWEETS

Tweets loading...

86, CJ & Drew to Shack Up?

CLICK TO REACT Facebook

I pieced together (several sources) this curious Twitter dialogue between Chad Ochocinco, Chris Johnson and agent Drew Rosenhaus, on Tuesday evening. Despite being NFL players, both players claim, perhaps in jest, that they are homeless and plan to shack up under and on top of an undisclosed bridge. Just when things couldn't get any bleaker though, Rosenhaus comes to the rescue.

OGOchoCinco: @ChrisJohnson28 lol, bra you a fool for that one, straight up
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 6:04 PM

ChrisJohnson28: @OGOchoCinco well u gone get tired of me coming to borrow sugar cause I need my kool laid
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 5:55 PM

RosenhausSports: @OGOchoCinco you have a room at my house anytime
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 5:51 PM

OGOchoCinco: @ChrisJohnson28 under the bridge, wow, we gone be neighbors because I am staying on top of the bridge,
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 5:46 PM

OGOchoCinco: @ChrisJohnson28 na I am gonna be homeless till I retire, when you stop going hard somebody will let you in they house.
5:15 PM, Aug 25

ChrisJohnson28@OGOchoCinco man I'm homeless all season do u know anybody that will let me stay with them until I'm able to get me somewhere to stay

OGOchoCinco@RosenhausSports damit Drew me and @chrisjohnson28 are homeless :(about 1 hour ago from TwitterFon in reply to RosenhausSports

OGOchoCinco@ChrisJohnson28 bra I'm homeless to, damn that's crazyabout
1 hour ago from TwitterFon in reply to ChrisJohnson28

ChrisJohnson28: I HAVE NO HOME shirts are very close to being done
3:04 PM Aug 24th from UberTwitter

ChrisJohnson28: @JerineYvonne tired because I'm homeless and hungry
2:58 PM Aug 24th from UberTwitter in reply to JerineYvonne

By Emil Steiner  |  August 25, 2009; 6:41 PM ET  | Category:  Chad Ochocinco , Chris Johnson , Drew Rosenhaus , Twitter Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati
Previous: Too Much Information, DD? | Next: The Zen of Pierce