The League

Y.A. Twittle
RECENT NFL TWEETS

Tweets loading...

Terrell Owens-Rodney Harrison Feud

CLICK TO REACT Facebook

Here's a roundup of T.O.'s tweets in response to Harrison's criticism. And for the sake of getting things right, here's the accurate backstory on Harrison.

terrellowens I could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game!
about 18 hours ago from MogoTXT

terrellowens Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroids I cn borrow?
about 18 hours ago from MogoTXT

terrellowens Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!
about 18 hours ago from MogoTXT

terrellowens @Humbleser7 yeh! HGH isn't legal period n our league. Tht ws a cover up! U get ur facts str8!! Tht's str8 ignorance 2 use if it's illegal.
about 4 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to Humbleser7

terrellowens @Humbleser7 he coulda used a hyperbaric chamber like me if he wanted 2 recover frm an injury! Remember that! Dn't make excuses 4 him! Lol!
about 4 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to Humbleser7

terrellowens Since I kno the media reads my tweets, will sum1 ask rodney how long the cycles take b4 I feel results of the steroids whn he sends em? Lol!
about 4 hours ago from MogoTXT

terrellowens So Rodney, I'm thinking if u overnite it 2day, I'll get em by 2morr @ noon. Better yet, mark it Priority!! I "really" wanna b a CHAMPION like u!!
about 2 hours ago from MogoTXT

terrellowens Hey Rodney if I really considered using them, could u please lv instructions on how & where 2 stick the needle just like u did 2 assure I do it rite!
about 2 hours ago from MogoTXT

terrellowens My bad Rodney! I hv been corrected by ur supporters, u used HGH nt steroids! So, every1 go ahead & use HGH!! Geez, I guess tht makes it better 2 use!!
about 1 hour ago from MogoTXT

By Matt McFarland  |  September 28, 2009; 4:06 PM ET  | Category:  Buffallo Bills , Rodney Harrison , Terrell Owens Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati
Previous: Getting the Best of Your Utility Company | Next: A Milder Tweet From David Clowney