The League

Y.A. Twittle
RECENT NFL TWEETS

Tweets loading...

Darnell Dockett on Bobby Bowden

CLICK TO REACT Facebook

Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett takes issue with Florida State University's apparent decision to oust Head Coach Bobby Bowden. It appears that he had a close relationship with his coach and respects the job he is doing at Florida State. May God have mercy on the souls of Florida State's Alumni Board when Darnell Dockett comes for them.

ddockett How are yall gonna try to fire BOWDEN WTF! All that he has done for that program it wouldn't be a FSU with out bowden and who the hell
about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

ddockett Is a chairman he hasn't done nothing he never came to my house top recruit me or no one else in that matter. That's wrong and they know it
about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

ddockett They should have an alumni vote. Again us FSU ex players love BOBBY disloyal ass FSU. Let him leave when he ready that's the right THING!.
about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

ddockett I certainly don't see the chairman of Penn State telling JoePa to resign. Just wrong and a total disgrace.-what would FSU be witout BOWDEN
about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

ddockett If they fire bowden I will make sure no FSU alumni go back to visit EVER, no donations- NOTHIING- disloyal ass chairman I'm pissed now
about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

ddockett U can blame bobby for loses, u recruit player to win,players got to want to Win its only so much a coach can do. It s the PLAYERS TEAM!
about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

ddockett If they fire bowden, yall should see the next time somebody ask me what college I went to I'm gonna say PAINT BRANC HIGH SCHOOL university
29 minutes ago from UberTwitter

By Mike Murphy  |  October 6, 2009; 2:23 PM ET  | Category:  Arizona Cardinals , Darnell Dockett , Twitter Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati
Previous: Braylon and Lebron Cool? | Next: The Next Eric Dickerson?