The League

Y.A. Twittle
RECENT NFL TWEETS

Tweets loading...

OchoCinco on Tiger Woods

CLICK TO REACT Facebook

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver offers his unique perspective on love, women and fidelity.

OGOchoCinco: My last Tiger related comment-its impossible to find everything u r looking 4 in 1 person, women settle and men will always weigh options
posted 10:30 a.m. December 3, 2009

OGOchoCinco: Best option for a man who thinks he will cheat is an open relationship, I'm talking wide open like I am on sundays, yes that open! Be great
posted 10:30 a.m. December 3, 2009

OGOchoCinco: RT @erichousel: With too much (or the right amount) money, comes too much temptation... even for the most squeaky clean of us...humans!

posted 11:45 a.m. December 3, 2009

OGOchoCinco: Faithful men exsist but they are the men women ignore,won't talk to, take there drink n the club and walk away,y'all get the point,

posted 11:45 a.m. December 3, 2009

OGOchoCinco: My grandma told me UGLY don't cheat when I was 12 but now I look good, smh, what am I to do (sigh)
posted 11:50 a.m. December 3, 2009

By Emil Steiner  |  December 3, 2009; 12:17 PM ET  | Category:  Chad Ochocinco , Cincinnati Bengals Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati
Previous: Keith Bulluck Wants You To See "A Day In The (His) Life" | Next: NFL players tweet prayers for Henry

Comments

English translations available by sending $1.50 to Random House NY, NY.

Posted by: silentjay | December 3, 2009 2:24 PM

Can anyone explain why, upon seeing this headline/link on the main page, I clicked on it?

Even worse, I read far enough to reach the comments section.

That was 3 minutes of my life I will never again have.

Posted by: TheProFromDover | December 3, 2009 3:07 PM

Don't hate on Ocho. The man speaks the truth here. You know women say they like a nice guy but thats all just bull. Mixed messages until they get the man and want to change him or you get some groupie trying to get some fast cash. Beatches be so scandelous, but we be the fools. Cant trust a big butt n a smile, that's the truth.

Posted by: passioncrush | December 3, 2009 3:21 PM

THPROFROMDOVER - I agree but it was funny.

Posted by: doesntmatter | December 3, 2009 3:53 PM

Ocho is unfairly maligned. Read his twitter account or stories about what he does for fans or Cincinnati. And he is actually funny and self-deprecating as opposed to a number of big ego athletes who are just brick-dumb jocks.

The guy seriously deserves Man of the Year from the NFL (if something like that even exists). I am totally serious about that.

Posted by: ghokee | December 3, 2009 5:31 PM

Chad you are the MAN!

Posted by: biffgrifftheoneandonly | December 3, 2009 5:54 PM

Q&A from Tiger's web site 11/20/09:

Do you enjoy playing so far away from home? I can imagine that, now that you have children, it's got to be hard to be so far away from them.
— Rupert from Houston

You're exactly right, Rupert. Now, it's very difficult to leave Elin and the children, and I'm sure it's only going to get tougher. Once Sam and Charlie start school, it won't be easy to take them out of class for a week-long trip. A veteran pro once told them it's tough to leave them as babies, but once they ask you not to go, it breaks your heart. That's something I'll always remember.

Posted by: mxyzptlk1 | December 4, 2009 1:32 AM